Life can be hectic at the best of times dealing with work, the kids, spending time with your hubby or partner, making sure the housework is done, time to do the groceries – basically juggling a million things on the go – all the time!
When do you really have time to just stop and smell the roses? When was the last time you got out of town with your ‘besties’ for some ‘me’ time?
We’ve put together a list of the ten top reasons why you should plan a girls’ getaway to Berry in 2017:
- Have some fun. Life is short – it’s important to spend some quality time with your girlfriends no matter what your circumstance or age. Kick back, drink some wine, blow off some steam and laugh out loud – it’s amazing how good it makes you feel.
- Relax. No work, no kids… feels good already! Got a book that you haven’t had time to read? Gossip magazine to flick through? Or even if you just prefer to just sit back and do absolutely nothing! No one will judge you and there will be no guilt! It’s seriously time to chill out.
- Let down your hair. Literally! There’s no pretence with your ‘besties’ in tow – they will love you with or without makeup, if your hair isn’t blow-dried, or if you just want to go casual! It’s all about comfort, relaxation and no worries.
- Be treated like a VIP. Enjoy being spoilt and indulged where everything is done for you. Leave your busy lives behind and enjoy being looked after!
- County living. It’s not only good for your health, but also good for the soul to get out of the city and pollution and to breathe in that fresh country air. The scenery in and around Berry is stunning, the mountains and country landscapes are inspiring and you will feel invigorated during your visit away.
- Girl talk. What girl doesn’t enjoy some gossip and giggles together over a coffee or glass (or two) of wine? Talking for hours about men, the kids, work, your boss… the list goes on.
- Eat, drink and be merry. Ready for that next cocktail? Or even if you’re onto your second, third or fourth glass of vino at one of the wineries…. who cares? Yes, please, I will have that second scone with extra cream (and I don’t care that my pants are now feeling a little too tight!).
- Retail therapy. Love to shop? Berry is sensational for shopping with fresh gourmet food on offer, a haven for fantastic home wares, bustling fashion boutiques, gorgeous antiques and great stores to spoil the kids. Meander through the beautiful boutiques and actually have the time to browse before you buy.
- Miss your loved ones. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder…. by having a weekend away with the girls you will miss your loved ones, glad for the break, but love heading home feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Make new friends. A weekend away is a wonderful opportunity to bond and make some great new friends….. you never know, they may become lifelong friends, BFF forever!
Our ‘Berry, Bubbles & Boutiques’ Tour is locked in for 17-19 February 2017 – see the tour page on the website for more information or to book.