‘Berry, Bubbles & Boutiques’ Tour
Girls Weekend Getaway to Berry & South Coast NSW
Weekend getaway in beautiful Berry! This tour is a great fit if you already have a group of girls getting together for a special occasion and would like a pre-planned weekend with everything done for you. Enjoy a two night ‘country-chic’ break VIP food and wine experiences, a winery tour, sensational shopping, girl’s night out to the best local restaurants, afternoon tea with a twist and some much needed R&R.
To book click here ➙
Luxury accommodation in Berry
You’ll spend two nights at a stylish local accommodation option of your choice. This will vary for different groups and we will work out the best option for you.
VIP shopping + foodie event
We start the trip with a VIP Shopping + Foodie Event at Nourish Kitchen + Lifestyle where you’ll enjoy bubbles on arrival, gourmet tastings, canapés and a special discount on all purchases. Nourish is a playground for the healthy gourmand, specialising in exclusive kitchenware and cookware brands, culinary books and gourmet delights. You will also have the opportunity to meet the owner Michelle Darlington, a former finalist from the first series of MasterChef Australia.
Winery and cellar door tour with lunch
Sit back and relax on our fabulous Wine, Vine + Dine Tour, where we’ll spend the day visiting local boutique wineries and enjoy private wine tasting sessions at the Cellar Door, tasting plates of local gourmet produce, meet local winemakers and enjoy a scrumptious lunch amongst the vines!
Girls night out
Each night we’ll enjoy a Girls Night Out where we’ll eat and drink at the best restaurants in town.
Gourmet and speciality food experiences
We’ll have a VIP Tasting Session at South Coast Providores that offers mouth-watering local artisan products of conserves, condiments, cheeses and specialty food stores with a range of delicious gourmet fare. We’ll also visit The Treat Factory, the largest gourmet food outlet on the South Coast that sells hundreds of varieties of chocolates, confectionaries, jams and sauces on site as well as stop by the Berry Donut Van for their famous hot cinnamon doughnuts!
Shop till you drop!
We’ll start your shopping spree with the Berry Boutique Bonanza Shopping Trip, a guided walking tour to provide an overview of the bustling boutiques and wonderful array of shops, what you can buy and where, as well as visits to some unique ‘rural’ stores that you’ll only find in the country.
Tea Tasting + Afternoon Tea with a twist!
The famous Berry Tea Shop dedicated to “all things tea”, serves the most delicious scones you’ve ever had with locally produced raspberry jam and double cream! We love this place and will start with a tea tasting session followed by a fun Mad Hatters Afternoon Tea Party.
** Minimum of 10 ladies required to run tour.
Pricing for this tour is on request
Itinerary & inclusions
- Welcome to beautiful Berry!
- Arrive Berry and check into your local accommodation.
- Enjoy free time to relax and explore.
- We start the trip with a welcome VIP Shopping + Foodie Event at Nourish Kitchen + Lifestyle with bubbles, gourmet tastings, canapés and a meet and greet with the owner, Michelle Darlington, a former finalist from the first series of MasterChef Australia.
- We’ll enjoy a light dinner afterwards at one of Berry’s restaurants with a glass of wine.
- Afterwards, we’ll visit the Famous Berry Donut Van for their famous hot cinnamon doughnuts.
- We’ll start the day by visiting the Berry Co-Op for a unique ‘rural shopping experience’ and South Coast Milk to see where they process milk from local dairy farmers.
- We’ll visit the Treat Factory, the largest gourmet food outlet on the South Coast where they make hundreds of varieties of chocolates and sweets, confectionaries, jams, sauces and more on site.
- Next, it’s time to sit back and relax on our fabulous Wine, Vine + Dine Tour, where we’ll visit three local wineries and enjoy private wine tasting sessions at Cellar Doors, tasting plates of local gourmet produce, meet local winemakers and enjoy a scrumptious lunch with wine among the vines.
- You’ll be dropped back to your accommodation in the afternoon for some R&R.
- Dinner tonight will be at The Coach House Restaurant at the historic Berry Hotel.
- It’s time to check out and enjoy our final day.
- We’ll start our day with a VIP Tasting Event at South Coast Providores.
- Afterwards, we’ll enjoy a guided walking tour of Berry to discover the local village charm, gorgeous boutiques, heritage-listed shops and charming cafes.
- Then it’s free time to shop and soak up the village-vibe atmosphere.
- This afternoon we’ll enjoy a Tea Tasting Session followed by a Mad Hatters Afternoon Tea Party at the famous Berry Tea Shop.
- Trip concludes.
- Two night’s accommodation in a local accommodation option.
- Return transfers to Berry on Friday afternoon from accommodation.
- VIP Shopping + Foodie Event at Nourish Kitchen + Lifestyle with bubbles, gourmet tastings, canapés and a meet and greet with the owner, Michelle Darlington, a former finalist from the first series of MasterChef Australia.
- Dinner on the first night at one of Berry’s local restaurants with a glass of wine.
- A private Wine Tour to three boutique wineries that includes tasting fees, private wine tasting sessions at Cellar Doors, tasting plates of local gourmet produce (double cream brie, vintage cheddar, marinated olives, marinated baby figs, mustard pickles served with wafer crackers), bottled water, one-course lunch with a glass of wine among the vines, coach transfers with driver.
- Two-course dinner at the Coach House Restaurant at the Berry Hotel with a glass of wine.
- VIP Tasting Event with South Coast Providores.
- A guided Berry Shopping Tour.
- Visit to specialist gourmet stores.
- Tea Tasting Session and Mad Hatters Tea Party at the Berry Tea Shop.
- Personalised VIP service.
- Fully escorted by Luxe South Coast Tour Guide with 24/7 personal concierge.
To book click here ➙
Meet your guide
Founder of Luxe South Coast and lead Tour Guide, Justine Weller has over 20 year’s travel experience combined with 15 years’ experience working in PR and events across the travel, entertainment and lifestyle industries. A perfect fusion for organising fab trips!
The Luxe Blog
Follow the journey of Luxe South Coast on our blog as we explore the village of Berry and the stunning South Coast of NSW on our boutique tours for women.