‘High Tea & Bubbles’ Tour
Wine Tour with High Tea for the girls in Berry & South Coast NSW
High Tea and bubbles in the vineyards! A day trip that visits three boutique wineries with private wine tasting sessions at Cellar Doors and an exquisite High Tea with a delicious selection of sweet and savoury treats with tea and bubbles set amongst the grape vines. Great for a Hen’s Party!
To book click here ➙
Private winery tour for the girls
Enjoy a day out with the girls on the stunning NSW South Coast! On our ‘High Tea & Bubbles’ Tour you will visit three local wineries with a gorgeous High Tea included. This is a fun and elegant day out with your best friends – great for special occasions and Hen’s Parties.
Visit award-winning wineries
Berry is surrounded by boutique wineries that boast award-winning wines and stunning vineyards ‘with a view’. Situated between the mountains and the sea, the region produces a wide range of varieties that include: Chardonnay, Verdelho, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Rosé, Moscato, Chambourcin, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Merlot and a range of specialty wines and liqueurs.
Tasting at cellar doors
Enjoy visiting local Cellar Doors and meeting the local wine makers to taste premium locally produced wines that are unique to the Shoalhaven region.
Tasting plates with local gourmet produce
During your wine tasting you will also enjoy tasting plates of local gourmet produce with double cream brie, vintage cheddar, marinated olives, marinated baby figs and mustard pickles.
High Tea with bubbles in the vines
Spend the afternoon at Cambewarra Estate enjoying an exquisite High Tea and Bubbles! With a simply stunning view, relax and unwind sipping on a glass of bubbles and enjoy a gourmet selection of sweet and savoury delights in the vineyard next to the grapes!
With a brilliant selection of teas on offer, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Tantalise your senses with teas such as ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’, ‘Cinderella’s Slipper’, ‘Peachy Keen’, ‘Afternoon Sunbeams’, ‘Tropical Paradise’, ‘Princess Chai’ and the seductive ‘Mr Grey’!
Fully escorted by Luxe Guide
Enjoy being spoilt rotten for the day with everything done for you! Sit back and relax and let our lead Luxe Guide take care of all the details for you so you can concentrate on having a fun day out.
All local transfers included
We will pick you up directly from your local accommodation and drop you back at the conclusion of the tour. Leave the car at home and enjoy door-to-door VIP service. We also welcome groups of all sizes!
PHOTO CREDIT: High Tea images courtesy of Cambewarra Estate
Contact us to quote the best price for your group!
Tours run: Saturdays and Sundays
** All group sizes welcome **
Itinerary & inclusions
Day trip outline
- Welcome to beautiful Berry!
- You will be picked up directly from your local accommodation.
- It’s then time to sit back and relax on our fabulous ‘High Tea & Bubbles’ Tour.
- Our first stop is a winery that’s perched high on a ridge of Coolangatta Mountain and enjoys magical views over Coolangatta, Berry, Saddleback and Cambewarra Mountains. We’ll visit the Cellar Door to sample the wines and liqueurs that are available to purchase at Cellar Door prices.
- Our second stop is a boutique winery and vineyard that sits on top of one of Mount Coolangatta’s foothills overlooking the Shoalhaven River and offers a simply breathtaking view of the river and beyond. Here you will enjoy a personalised Wine Tasting Experience amidst the barrels with tasting plates of local gourmet cheeses, olives, baby figs and mustard pickles.
- Our third stop is a stunning estate that lies at the foothills of the majestic Cambewarra Mountain where you will enjoy a gorgeous High Tea in the vines with a glass of bubbles to celebrate with your friends!
- We’ll finish by visiting the Cellar Door to sample the wines.
- Afterwards, you will be dropped back at your local accommodation.
- A private day tour to three boutique wineries.
- Tasting fees.
- Private wine tasting sessions at Cellar Doors.
- Tasting plates of local gourmet produce – double cream brie, vintage cheddar, marinated olives, marinated baby figs, mustard pickles served with wafer crackers.
- Exquisite High Tea set in the vineyard at one of the wineries that includes a selection of delicious sweet and savoury treats, pot of tea and bubbles.
- Bottled water supplied onboard the coach.
- All transfers by air-conditioned mini-coach (for larger groups of 12 or more – coach with additional driver supplied).
- Personalised VIP service.
- Fully escorted by Luxe South Coast Guide.
- Photography taken by Guide and supplied by WeTransfer.
- Pick up and drop off directly from local Berry accommodation.
To book click here ➙
Meet your guide
Founder of Luxe South Coast and lead Tour Guide, Justine Weller has over 20 year’s travel experience combined with 15 years’ experience working in PR and events across the travel, entertainment and lifestyle industries. A perfect fusion for organising fab trips!
The Luxe Blog
Follow the journey of Luxe South Coast on our blog as we explore the village of Berry and the stunning South Coast of NSW on our boutique tours for women.