‘High Tea & Bubbles’ Tour
Wine Tour with High Tea for the girls in Berry & South Coast NSW
High Tea and bubbles in the vineyards! A fab day trip that visits three boutique wineries with private wine tasting sessions at Cellar Doors and an exquisite High Tea with a delicious selection of sweet and savoury treats with tea and bubbles set amongst the grape vines. Perfect for any special occasion!
**** Discounts available for large groups! ****
To book click here ➙
Private wine tour for the girls
Enjoy a day out with the girls on the stunning NSW South Coast! On our ‘High Tea & Bubbles’ Tour you’ll visit three local wineries with a gorgeous High Tea included. This is a fun and elegant day out with your best friends – great for special occasions and Hen’s Parties.
Visit award-winning wineries
Berry is surrounded by boutique wineries that boast award-winning wines and stunning vineyards ‘with a view’. Situated between the mountains and the sea, the region produces a wide range of varieties that include: Chardonnay, Verdelho, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Rosé, Moscato, Chambourcin, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Merlot and a range of specialty wines and liqueurs.
Tasting at cellar doors
Enjoy visiting local Cellar Doors with views of lush rolling green hills and the ocean! Sample premium locally produced wines that are unique to the Shoalhaven region and meet the wine makers.
Gourmet cheese and produce tasting plates
During your wine tastings, you’ll also enjoy delicious tasting plates of fresh local produce including a selection of gourmet cheese boards with wafer biscuits!
Photos to remember your special day!
It’s always great to have memories of a special day out with friends that you can keep and share on social media! We take the hassle out of everyone trying to get pics on their phones – our guide will take photos of your group throughout the day and then supply at the end of the tour via AirDrop!
High Tea with bubbles in the vines
Spend the morning at Cambewarra Estate enjoying an exquisite High Tea with a glass of bubbles next to the chardonnay vines! You’ll be spoilt for choice with a gourmet selection of sweet and savoury delights including homemade scones with jam and cream, petite macarons, cute cupcakes, mini-tarts and slices as well as delicious savoury quiches and delicate finger sandwiches.
‘Tea Party for Alice’ tea range!
With a tantalising selection of ‘Tea Party for Alice’ teas on offer, you’ll enjoy a pot of tea such as ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’, ‘Cinderella’s Slipper’, ‘Peachy Keen’, ‘Afternoon Sunbeams’, ‘Tropical Paradise’, ‘Princess Chai’ and the seductive ‘Mr Grey’!
Fully escorted private tour
Our tours are private – that means your group only on tour! Enjoy being spoilt rotten for the day with everything done for you. Sit back and relax and let us take care of all the details for you so you can concentrate on having fun!
All local transfers included
We’ll pick you up directly from your local accommodation and drop you back at the conclusion of the tour. Leave the car at home and enjoy door-to-door VIP service.
**Please note – all venues are subject to availability.
PHOTO CREDIT: High Tea images courtesy of Cambewarra Estate
Contact us to quote the best price for your group!
Tours run: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
**** Discounts available for large groups ****
Itinerary & inclusions
Day trip outline
- You’ll be picked up directly from your local accommodation at around 9.45am.
- Coolangatta Estate – enjoy a private Cellar Door Experience with tastings of their entirely estate-grown wines complimented with delicious gourmet cheese grazing boards.
- Cambewarra Estate – enjoy an exquisite High Tea next to the Chardonnay vines with a glass of bubbles and pot of ‘Tea Party for Alice’ tea where you can celebrate in style with your friends. A truly unique and stunning experience!
- Silos Estate – enjoy a private Cellar Door Wine Tasting with gourmet cheese and produce platters (only available for up to 10 guests)
- Crooked River Wines – enjoy a private Cellar Door Wine Tasting with gourmet cheese and produce platters.
- The Hill Bar & Kitchen – for a coastal cocktail!
- You’ll be dropped back at your local accommodation at around 3.30pm.
- OVERVIEW: A private wine tour with an exquisite High Tea in the vineyard that visits three boutique wineries.
- Coolangatta Estate – for a private Cellar Door Experience with tastings of their entirely estate-grown wines complimented with delicious gourmet cheese grazing boards.
- Cambewarra Estate – for an exquisite High Tea set in the vineyard that includes a selection of delicious sweet and savoury treats, pot of tea and glass of champagne.
- Silos Estate – for a private wine tasting session with gourmet cheese and produce platters (up to groups of 10 only)
- Crooked River Wines – for a private wine tasting session with gourmet cheese and produce platters.
- The Hill Bar & Kitchen – for a coastal cocktail.
- Fully escorted by Driver/Guide with personalised VIP service.
- Photography of the group taken by the Guide and supplied by AirDrop.
- All transfers by air-conditioned mini-coach.
- Pick up and drop off directly from: Berry, Gerringong, Gerroa, Kiama, Albion Park, Shell Cove, Shellharbour, Dapto, Kembla Grange, Port Kembla, Unanderra, Wollongong, Shoalhaven Heads, Bomaderry, Nowra, South Nowra, Worrigee and Jervis Bay (other areas on request).
To book click here ➙
Meet your guide
Founder of Luxe South Coast and lead Tour Guide, Justine Weller has over 20 year’s travel experience combined with 15 years’ experience working in PR and events across the travel, entertainment and lifestyle industries. A perfect fusion for organising fab trips!
The Luxe Blog
Follow the journey of Luxe South Coast on our blog as we explore the village of Berry and the stunning South Coast of NSW on our boutique tours for women.